PIO BOOT CAMP
A Hard-Hitting, No-Nonsense Media Relations Seminar
for your Leaders, Supervisors & Personnel
- Crisis & Incident Command Communications
- Perception vs. Reality – Educating a skeptical audience
- Dealing with TV, Online, Newspapers & other media
- Handling school, mall & other threats
- There’s a problem with those words!
- Guerrilla tactics to get your message out
- Preparing for next big incident in a small town!
- Facebook Live! Should we be?
- Your “open-door policy” may be a career killer
- News coverage trends, updates & challenges: Prepared?
- Brand & Reputation Mgmt. for your department
- “Cyber Activism” is a game changer for police
- Social Media secrets, tricks & trends
- Videos: Good, bad & ugly of news interviews
- When to respond & when to just “shut up!”
- Best Apps, tech for your agency
- Write more effective news releases, posts & tweets
- Secrets reporters don’t want you to know
- Take the heart out of a negative news story
- Emergency responses to toughest media questions
PIO Boot Camp (3-Day expedited training) for up-to
5-Leaders, Supervisors & Personnel live at your agency.
* Limited 2019 dates available, Arizona only, restrictions apply
"This is a president that couldn't play dead in a cowboy movie"
John Kirby, U.S. Navy Rear Admiral (Ret) on CNN talking about President Donald Trump' comments at G-7 Summit.
"I might have tacos when I go home"
Mayor Joseph Maturo, East Haven, CT Answering reporter Mario Diaz's question about what the Mayor will do for Latinos following Federal Racial Profiling allegations & arrests.