- Police Social Media tricks, secrets & pitfalls
- News or Noise: A candid opinion on your posts
- LIVE! Facebook, Periscope, YouTube – Reality check!
- When to respond & when to just “shut-up”
- Building an audience that has your back
- Video, visuals & content on a budget
- Is our social media policy legal or landfill? – Court ruling
- The real dangers of fake news
- Developing your dept’s voice & message
- Social media hits, misses, videos, memes & nightmares
- Did you bring the “clickbait”?
- Guerrilla tactics to fight lies, rumors & false narratives
- Secrets of viral headlines, content & messages
- Hidden impact of “Cyber Activism”
- Setup your Facebook, Twitter & Instagram
- Online “fame” can be a career killer
- 5-simple rules to keep you out of the news
- Public Information: Dangers, traps & minefield’s
- Handling a social media crisis
- Content development & strategies
- Trends & technology: Ahead of the curve
- Crime-fighting, investigations & more
Police Social Media Training
$169 per person – Limited seating available
Info: E-mail or call 602-445-6442
"This is a president that couldn't play dead in a cowboy movie"
John Kirby, U.S. Navy Rear Admiral (Ret) on CNN talking about President Donald Trump' comments at G-7 Summit.
"I might have tacos when I go home"
Mayor Joseph Maturo, East Haven, CT Answering reporter Mario Diaz's question about what the Mayor will do for Latinos following Federal Racial Profiling allegations & arrests.