- Police Social Media tricks, secrets & pitfalls
- Building an audience that has your back
- Handling a social mediacrisis
- News orNoise:A candid opinion
- LIVE! Facebook, IG Live, YouTube–Reality check!
- When to respond & when tojust “shut-up”
- Brand & Image management
- Fake! Posts, videos, pages, sites, images &news
- Developing your dept’s voice & message
- Is our social media policy legal or landfill?–Court ruling
- Video, visuals& content on abudget
- Social media hits, misses, videos, memes & nightmares
- Guerrilla tacticstofight lies, rumors & false narratives
- Secrets of viral headlines, content & messages
- Hidden impact of“Cyber Activism”
- Customizing your Facebook, Twitter & Instagram
- Online “fame”can be a career killer
- 5-simple rules tokeep you out of the news
- Public Information: Dangers, traps & minefield’s
- Content development & strategies
- Trends & technology: Ahead of the curve
- Crime-fighting, investigations & more
Police Social Media Training
$179 per person (1-day) | $349 per person (2-day)
Limited seating available
Info: E-mail or call 602-445-6442
"This is a president that couldn't play dead in a cowboy movie"
John Kirby, U.S. Navy Rear Admiral (Ret) on CNN talking about President Donald Trump' comments at G-7 Summit.
"I might have tacos when I go home"
Mayor Joseph Maturo, East Haven, CT Answering reporter Mario Diaz's question about what the Mayor will do for Latinos following Federal Racial Profiling allegations & arrests.