- Officer Survival! Handling reporters on-scene
- How NOT to go viral & become the news
- Secrets & tricks reporters don’t want you to know
- Police Social Media: Hits & misses
- There’s a problem with those words
- Facebook, YouTube, Twitter & Google are news
- When to respond & when to just “shut up!”
- “Cyber Activism” – A dramatic impact on police
- The art of talking without revealing anything
- Court rulings impacting every supervisor & officer
- News coverage trends you need to know NOW!
- Fighting rumors, lies and innuendo
- 1-word that will save your #$%!
- Videos: Good, bad & ugly of media interviews
- Perception is everything on-scene, in public & online!
- A simple item to slow things down on your scene
- Emergency responses to tough media questions
“This is a president that couldn’t play dead in a cowboy movie”
John Kirby, U.S. Navy Rear Admiral (Ret) on CNN talking about President Donald Trump’ comments at G-7 Summit.
“I might have tacos when I go home”
Mayor Joseph Maturo, East Haven, CT Answering reporter Mario Diaz’s question about what the Mayor will do for Latinos following Federal Racial Profiling allegations & arrests.