- Secrets & tricks reporters don’t want you to know
- Twitter, Face Book & My Space are changing police forever
- Finding the best PIO (Public Information Officer) for your dept.
- 1-word guaranteed to save your a#% in an interview!
- Update: The changing face of news media
- Why your ‘open-door policy’ could be a career killer
- Tactical Police Media Relations
- Videos: Good, bad & ugly of police media interviews
- Emergency responses to tough media questions
- An eye-opening look inside a television news room
- 5 surefire ways to say ‘no comment’ without saying it
- Reality check: Perception is everything!
- PIO – Uniform or civilian?
- The ‘Real World’ of aggressive reporting and media ethics
Professional critiques and suggestions from Chris Ryan, an Internationally recognized media expert and news commentator After 1-day with us, you’ll be more confident and prepared than ever before.
Public Information Officer Training
Registration is $179 per person. Click here for our seminar calendar.
For info e-mail or 602-840-2959
"This is a president that couldn't play dead in a cowboy movie"
John Kirby, U.S. Navy Rear Admiral (Ret) on CNN talking about President Donald Trump' comments at G-7 Summit.
"I might have tacos when I go home"
Mayor Joseph Maturo, East Haven, CT Answering reporter Mario Diaz's question about what the Mayor will do for Latinos following Federal Racial Profiling allegations & arrests.