- Crisis & Incident Command Communications
- Perception vs. Reality – Educating a skeptical audience
- Your “open-door policy” may be a career killer
- There’s a problem with those words
- Guerrilla tactics to get your message out
- LIVE on Facebook! Should we be?!
- Is your social media policy solid or landfill? Court ruling!
- News coverage trends: Are you prepared?
- Social Media Revolution: Tricks, secrets & pitfalls
- Videos: Good, bad & ugly of news interviews
- “Cyber Activism” is a game changer for Police & Fire Dept.’s
- Brand & Reputation Mgmt. for your department
- When to respond & when to just “shut up!”
- Apps & tech for an overwhelmed PIO
- Write more effective news releases, posts & tweets
- Secrets & tricks reporters don’t want you to know
- Take the heart out of a negative news story
- Emergency responses to toughest media questions
$595 per person – Limited seating available
Chris Ryan’s PIO Boot Camp
Oct. 16-19, 2017 – 0800 to 1600 hours
Madison County Sheriff’s Office
145 East Main
Rexburg, Idaho 83440
AmericInn Lodge & Suites
1098 Golden Beauty Drive
75.00 per night
Spring Hill Suites
1177 S Yellowstone Hwy
90.00 per night
Info: E-mail or call 602-445-6442
“This is a president that couldn’t play dead in a cowboy movie”
John Kirby, U.S. Navy Rear Admiral (Ret) on CNN talking about President Donald Trump’ comments at G-7 Summit.
“I might have tacos when I go home”
Mayor Joseph Maturo, East Haven, CT Answering reporter Mario Diaz’s question about what the Mayor will do for Latinos following Federal Racial Profiling allegations & arrests.