PIO BOOT CAMP
A Hard-Hitting, No-Nonsense Media Relations Seminar
for Police, Fire & Public Safety Leaders
4-day ‘Master Public Information Officer’ ™ – Certification Program
Intensive Media Relations & Social Media Training – High caliber instruction,
exercises, videos, on-camera practicals & more
Register NOW! | PIO Boot Camp Flyer
Simple Registration Form
- Crisis & Incident Command Communications
- Perception vs. Reality – Educating a skeptical audience
- Your “open-door policy” may be a career killer
- There’s a problem with those words
- Guerrilla tactics to get your message out
- LIVE on Facebook! Should we be?!
- Is your social media policy solid or landfill? Court ruling!
- News coverage trends: Are you prepared?
- Social Media Revolution: Tricks, secrets & pitfalls
- Videos: Good, bad & ugly of news interviews
- “Cyber Activism” is a game changer for Police & Fire Dept.’s
- Brand & Reputation Mgmt. for your department
- When to respond & when to just “shut up!”
- Apps & tech for an overwhelmed PIO
- Write more effective news releases, posts & tweets
- Secrets & tricks reporters don’t want you to know
- Take the heart out of a negative news story
- Emergency responses to toughest media questions
PIO Boot Camp In North Las Vegas, Nevada
$595 per person – Limited seating available
November 6-9, 2017 – 0830 to 1600 hrs
North Las Vegas Police Dept.
@ NLV City Hall
2250 Las Vegas Blvd., North
North Las Vegas, Nevada 89030
PIO Boot Camp – Registration
Info: E-mail or call 602-445-6442
“This is a president that couldn’t play dead in a cowboy movie”
John Kirby, U.S. Navy Rear Admiral (Ret) on CNN talking about President Donald Trump’ comments at G-7 Summit.
“I might have tacos when I go home”
Mayor Joseph Maturo, East Haven, CT Answering reporter Mario Diaz’s question about what the Mayor will do for Latinos following Federal Racial Profiling allegations & arrests.