PIO BOOT CAMP
A Hard-Hitting, No-Nonsense Media Relations Seminar
for Police, Fire & Public Safety Leaders
- Crisis & Incident Command Communications
- Perception vs. Reality – Educating a skeptical audience
- Your “open-door policy” may be a career killer
- There’s a problem with those words
- Guerrilla tactics to get your message out
- LIVE on Facebook! Should we be?!
- Is your social media policy solid or landfill? Court ruling!
- News coverage trends: Are you prepared?
- Social Media Revolution: Tricks, secrets & pitfalls
- Videos: Good, bad & ugly of news interviews
- “Cyber Activism” is a game changer for Police & Fire Dept.’s
- Brand & Reputation Mgmt. for your department
- When to respond & when to just “shut up!”
- Apps & tech for an overwhelmed PIO
- Write more effective news releases, posts & tweets
- Secrets & tricks reporters don’t want you to know
- Take the heart out of a negative news story
- Emergency responses to toughest media questions
Chris Ryan’s PIO Boot Camp
Oct.1-4, 2018 • 0830 to 1630 hrs
Hosted by West Chester Police & Fire Dept.’s
829 Paoli Pike
West Chester, Pennsylvania 19380
$595 per person – Limited seating available
Info: E-mail or call 602-445-6442
120 N High Street, West Chester Pa
Quality Inn West Chester
943 S. High Street, West Chester PA
Sheraton Great Valley
707 Lancaster Ave. Malvern PA
Philadelphia International Airport (PHL)
8000 Essington Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19153, USA
Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR)
3 Brewster Rd, Newark, NJ 07114, USA
"This is a president that couldn't play dead in a cowboy movie"
John Kirby, U.S. Navy Rear Admiral (Ret) on CNN talking about President Donald Trump' comments at G-7 Summit.
"I might have tacos when I go home"
Mayor Joseph Maturo, East Haven, CT Answering reporter Mario Diaz's question about what the Mayor will do for Latinos following Federal Racial Profiling allegations & arrests.